Tuesday 27 January 2015

Butterfly Anniversary Card

On Saturday it was my Mum and Dad’s Anniversary and I was very organised making this card a whole week before I needed it!
 There are a few new products on here. The Something Lacy background stamp, the Butterfly thinlit dies and the matching stamp set. I kept the colours simple and just used Bermuda Bay and Whisper White. As you can see it’s quite a bulky card but that was fine as it was being hand delivered :)
My Mum and Dad had a nice day out in Leeds watching a film, hope they liked the card too!
Julie
shop now
supplies

1 comment:

  1. I love this card. My anniversary is this week and I will make a similar card for my husband. Thanks for the inspiration. I am posting from Amherst, New Hampshire, USA and hope you are having better weather than we are.

    ReplyDelete