Tuesday 17 February 2015

Matching pressies

Morning! We are really enjoying half term here and I have already enjoyed 2 lie ins! This morning I have made my little boy porridge and enjoyed a slower paced breakfast with him (the biggest boy is still asleep in bed - teenagers!). 

Today I thought I would quickly share the gifts I decorated for my friend Jane for her birthday that matched the Love is Kindness boxed card I shared with you last week. I loved this wrapping paper from the Autumn/Winter catalogue and I am really hoping it pops up on the Clearance Rack soon as I would LOVE some more. I am enjoying wrapping gifts with it and then using the lovely Striped Grosgrain ribbon to tied them together.
 As you can see I added a tag to match the card I made for Jane and tucked the card inside the ribbon!
What was in the pressies you ask?? Well Jane is coming with me to Madeira in June with Stampin Up so I got her a new little travel make up bag and wash bag for all her toiletries for the trip! 

Thank you for popping over to my blog today! I am going to do some Project Life today to get me in the mood for my class this evening!
Julie
shop now
supplies
Table built by craftingbecky.com








No comments:

Post a Comment