Sunday 1 February 2015

Sharing on Sunday!

Good Morning! Bit of a lie in this morning as we went to watch my lovely friend and dance partner Paulo in his panto! He was an ugly sister in Cinderella and OMG I know I am biased but he was SO funny! Very proud of him! 

This past week has been quite a busy one for me as all my classes are now back in full swing after a few weeks of much needed rest. Last Saturday I had 19 of my team at training, on Tuesday I had 7 ladies at BYOP (bring your own projects), on Friday I had 12 ladies at Stamp a Stack (photo below) and on Saturday I had 12 ladies at Technique and Scrapbook Club. Busy busy!!! I am loving being back to my classes, it was a bit of a shock to the system but I am proud that I didn’t forget to bring anything and that the weather over the last week didn’t cause any problems either! We managed to dodge the snow! Today I thought I would share a few pics from my weekend classes. If you are on my Facebook page then you will know that I share a lot of photos of my classes, projects and preps. If you are not on my Facebook page then please head on over and give me a like! If you are anything like me I love seeing pics of peoples craft rooms and behind the scenes things, as well as projects so I do share photos of things like this!
You will often see photos of my pile of bags that I take to class! There looks a lot here but this was for my Stamp a Stack and 12 ladies made 12 cards each so yep, thats 144 cards made so I do need quite a bit of gear!
 The worse part of doing the Stamp a Stack is the unpacking!! This was part of my craft den on Saturday morning as I battled to unpack all my things and turn around and pack my bags for my afternoon class on the Saturday. Luckily most of it was prepped, I just needed to take out the things we needed from the night before!
 After a couple of hours I was sorted and my floor looked OK again!
 Then I was ready for the Saturday afternoon Scrapbook and Technique Clubs.
I always like to do a display at my classes and my ladies like to take photos of my makes.
If you would like to come to a class then please do get in touch with me. I know some people are often worried about attending somewhere new for the first time but I promise you a warm welcome and a lot of assistance if you need it. Here are a couple of my classes coming up that still have spaces left on them

2 places left on this small class using the Blendie pens.
12 places left on my All Day Event on 14th March, Making 24 cards in one day
Have a great Sunday

Julie
shop now

2 comments:

  1. There should definitely not be any worries about coming to a class- a brilliant opportunity to have a go at different things and meet like minded people :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! My! You are the real life Wonder Woman! I used to teach classes at a local scrapbook store so I know how much work (and mess) is involved to prep and teach for that many people and that many cards! I wish I lived closer to you (instead of California) so I could have the fun of being in one of your awesome classes ^_^ Your customers are lucky to have such a positive and talented teacher like YOU!

    ReplyDelete