Friday 27 February 2015

Sheltering Tree

Sheltering Tree has been one of my top selling stamp sets since the new Spring/Summer Catalogue launched in January and its a great set to have in your crafting stash. Such a versatile set but until today I hadn’t shared a card with you on here using it! This is a card we made at our Stamp a Stack event last month and it long overdue for sharing on here. So overdue in fact, that I have my next Stamp a Stack this evening!
I made this as a Valentine card and used the hearts stamp from the Perpetual Birthday Calendar stamp set which is great for backgrounds. The sentiments and fonts in this set are really nice and I decided to cut this one up into pieces to arrange on my card.
 A little Crisp Cantaloupe Bakers Twine just finishes this card off!
We are making another card using this set tonight at class! 

Julie
shop now
supplies
Table built by craftingbecky.com










No comments:

Post a Comment