Thursday 2 April 2015

Butterfly Frame Card Box

Good Morning just a short post from me today as I am still not 100%. I thought I would share with you the box that we made to go with the Butterfly Frame Card. The box is made using 2 sheets of A4, you just manage to get it out of A4. You need a sheet that is 8 1/8 x 8 1/8 and a sheet that is 8 1/4 x 8 1/4 inches and then score all around the edges at 1 inch, make some tabs in the corners and adhere together! Done!
Here is the box with the card that just snuggly fits inside.
Hope you like this make.

Thank you to those of you who took part in my Online Code Club for March, I had great fun selecting the free gift I will be sending you! I have generated a new code for APRIL and here it is
J32YNZ4H
All the details about my Code Club can be found HERE

My boys break up from school today and Mr K is off work today until Tuesday so I am looking forward to some family time.
Julie
shop now
supplies
Table built by craftingbecky.com












No comments:

Post a Comment