Thursday 16 April 2015

Wedding Card

Good Afternoon (I don’t often say that)! I am late blogging today as we have been out and about again this morning! Went to order a lovely new sofa for our family room. Because we are upstairs I decided to go for a modular option where you attach the separate parts of the sofa together so that we know it will go up the stairs OK! One half is due in 7 weeks and the other half is due in 15 weeks!!!! 

So today I am sharing another card from the All Day Stamp a Stack last month. It uses the very popular Something Lacy and the always useful Butterfly punches. 
The background has been stamped with the Crisp Cantaloupe ink which will leave us in a few weeks. If you love any of the 2013-2015 In Colours then my advice is to get them now! I cannot stress this enough. The retirement list comes out on Tuesday 21st April and they will all be gone in no time! Don’t forget your re-inkers too! The butterflies were punched out in our vellum and some Rhinestones were then added. The sentiment is from the lovely wedding stamp set in the Spring/Summer - Your Perfect Day
 Right must dash, lots more work today as well as some of the dreaded housework done! My youngest boy, Evan is going for 2 teeth out this afternoon! Thankfully his Dad is taking him!

Julie
shop now

No comments:

Post a Comment