Saturday 2 May 2015

National Scrapbooking Day

Hello there! Today is National Scrapbooking Day and although I won’t be doing any scrapbooking today I did want to take the time to acknowledge this on my blog!

My regular blog readers will know that Project Life has changed the way I scrapbook, for the better! I love that I know have the opportunity to sell this amazing product as well as use it to document my own children’s memories. The years and years worth of photos that I have do not seem as daunting as they once did with regular scrapbooking. 

Today I thought I would share with you some of my favourite pages which use all the Project Life sets that are retiring and are HALF PRICE!!!! So if you wanted to have a go at Project Life but were unsure as to whether to jump in with both feet, well now is the ideal time to jump with the items at half price.
I hope you like my pages and if you have any questions about Project Life please do get in touch with me, I would love to help you document your memories
Julie
shop now
supplies
Table built by craftingbecky.com








No comments:

Post a Comment