Thursday 27 August 2015

Retro Santa Sneak Peek!

Hello there! As promised I am back with an actual make today after having a much more productive day yesterday - think I am slowly getting back into things!

On my way home from holiday I stopped off at my lovely downline and wonderful friend Sarah-Jane’s house and SJ and her family kindly put me up for the evening. They are the best hosts and I love spending time with SJ in her craft room, which is where I made this card!
It uses ones of my favourite suites from the new catalogue, Home for Christmas which is a flashback into bygone designs and totally reminds me of wrapping paper and Christmas cards from my childhood in the 70’s and 80’s. Retro is all the thing at the moment
 I love the cute chubby Santa, a much more convincing version than last years skinny Santas (they did nothing for me!). The Santa is cut from the paper, and yes I had to break into Sarah-Jane’s lovely papers to make this card- thanks SJ!
 You will be seeing a lot more of this suite and I cannot wait to share the rest of the catalogue with you! It goes live next Tuesday 1st September. My catalogues for my regular online shoppers are ready to post tomorrow (thanks to my son Evan who helped me today) and I will be sorting my local customers out with their copies - feel free to drop in if you are around, just drop me a text first! 

FYI I am not listing the supplies at the end of this post as most of them are not available until Tuesday!

 I have opened a new Code Club for August and the code to use is  SCVAC3K4  please use this code when prompted when shopping online with me and spending between £25 and £150, a gift will be sent to you in September. Please do not use on orders over £150 as you will qualify for your own Stampin Rewards. For my local customers you can still take advantage of this and email me your orders which I will process at the end of August and you too will receive a free gift. I will be closing this order on Sunday 30th August at 8pm.

Julie
shop now

No comments:

Post a Comment