Saturday 22 August 2015

Two Big Birthdays

Hello there! Yipppeeee it’s Saturday again and I am sharing 2 special cards with you today for two ladies I have met through Stampin Up! I realised the other week that they both turn 50 within 2 days of each other! Happy Birthday to Allie and Bekka for their big birthdays this week!

I made them both the same card I am afraid! Time was of the essence and I re-worked a 60th card I did the other week but changed the colours up!
I also used some papers from the upcoming Autumn/Winter catalogue! Sneak Peek Alert!!!!
There is a retired product on here I am afraid, the numbers that I used are no longer available and I do not own the Little Number dies yet that are in our current catalogue.
The cards in the above photo look different colours but I can assure you it is just a trick of the light! I hope Allie and Bekka like their cards and don’t mind me sharing their age on the WWW!

 I have opened a new Code Club for August and the code to use is  SCVAC3K4  please use this code when prompted when shopping online with me and spending between £25 and £150, a gift will be sent to you in September. Please do not use on orders over £150 as you will qualify for your own Stampin Rewards. For my local customers you can still take advantage of this and email me your orders which I will process at the end of August and you too will receive a free gift

Julie

shop now

supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment