Sunday 20 September 2015

Box Frame Card for my Retreat

Hello there! I have been on a mission today, once I had enjoyed a nice lie in and a leisurely PJ clad breakfast that is! I have been cleaning! Started at the top of the house and blitzed the boys bedrooms and bathroom and then I worked my way down to the middle floor which I have blitzed too! Still got the bottom floor to do but I am having a break to do my blog!

Today I am sharing a Box Frame card we made at our retreat last weekend (can’t quite believe it’s a whole week since it ended already!) This card was totally inspired by my wonderful downline member Amanda Bates and you can find her tutorial HERE, I know it has been well received in the crafty world. If you haven’t tried one yet then please have a go, Amanda has some useful hints for doing the tricky corners.
The ladies got the English Garden papers in their packs and this is my version! I have to say they all put me to shame with their wonderful cards, but in my defence they had a lot more time than me! Ha ha!
Here is a lovely one made by Di (who had the most wonderful Tiffany glasses that I was very envious of!) and I love how she has made it so so vintage!
The next one is by Hazel who loves working with flowers and manipulating them, hope you agree it is stunning.
Not sure who this one belonged to but I love the combo of papers on here and it shows that the big patterned paper isn’t too big for the front of the card.
The ladies seemed to enjoy making these and we didn’t have too many casualties! 
Right I had better crack on with more cleaning! Don’t forget I still have my Online Code Club order that is live, details below.
I have created a new Online Code which is EHRPKAXP. If you are shopping during September and spending between £25 and £150 then please use this code and you will receive a little gift in the post in early October.

Julie
shop now
supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment