Friday 25 September 2015

Stampin’ Chat Part One Episode Two

Hello there! Thank you so much for all the lovely comments and messages about the first Stampin Chat video from last week. I have been bowled over by your lovely comments! I am still getting used to hearing my Yorkshire tones and one liners on the video and occasionally cringe from time to time but here is Episode One Part Two! It’s a little shorter this time and includes some crafting too!
I thought I would share some of the “behind the scenes” photos. We were at Stampin Up HQ for a day and a half and on the first half day we had a couple of little rehearsals.
 Then the next day after an early start it was time to get the outfits on and get made up a bit more. Here I am clinging to my Stampin Up mug, all I seemed to do was drink on the first video!
 The guys doing the video worked so so hard and were so patient with us.
I hope you get chance to have a little watch today and our next one will be back in mid October. Right it’s Mollie morning today so I had better switch the laptop off and concentrate on being an Aunty today!

Don’t forget I still have my Online Code Club order that is live, details below. I will be closing this order on Tuesday 29th September.

I have created a new Online Code which is EHRPKAXP. If you are shopping during September and spending between £25 and £150 then please use this code and you will receive a little gift in the post in early October
Julie
shop now

1 comment:

  1. Julie, that is SO awesome! Can't wait for the next video ;-)

    ReplyDelete