Monday 21 September 2015

Stampin’ Chat

Good Morning and happy Monday to my lovely readers! A few months ago I was asked to take part in a series of videos partnering with Stampin’ Up! and some lovely fellow demonstrators! The series of mini videos are filmed in a chat show style and are to share with you the audience, what it is like to be a demonstrator and what it involves. There will be 2 videos per month, the first one was posted last Wednesday and you can view it on You Tube below and also take part in a competition to win some Stampin Up goodies. Episode 2 goes live on Wednesday and includes a little bit of creating in this one too!
I am not a fan of watching myself on televison! I still have only been able to watch the Strictly Super Fan quiz once but it’s good to out of your comfort zone from time to time! Filming was a long but enjoyable process and the filming guys were brilliant! Here is the team below! I love this photo!
 We had so much fun but it was a bit crazy!
 Here is a little sneak peek of our “studio”
I do hope you will watch the series and if you have any questions about becoming a demonstrator please do contact me!
Julie
shop now

No comments:

Post a Comment