Friday 18 September 2015

Weekly Deals and an update!

Good Morning! You may have thought that I had vanished off the face of the earth this week! These passed couple of weeks have probably been my busiest ever and I just had to get my head down to get everything done! On Tuesday I ran my Coffee and Card event, followed by the return of my Tuesday Club in the evening, lovely to see the ladies again and I will share the makes shortly! Then on Wednesday evening I did a party for a group of my regular ladies. Thursday morning I drove to Birmingham (and I am still here) and then this afternoon I will drive back and do a party for the lovely Pat tonight! Followed by All Day Team Training on Saturday! Saturday night, I have a date with my family, the sofa, the dog and my pyjamas! It’s a good job I love what I do! On top of all that we have had out hall, stairs and landings decorated this week, just to add to the madness excitement!

So today I thought I would plug the Weekly Deals for you! My favourite deal on here is the Hexagon Punch at the bargain price of £10.88!
I used it on my swaps here for Madeira along with the Six Sided Sampler stamp set.
 
I promise I will be back with another blog post and my regular scheduling of posts probably by Sunday! 

I have created a new Online Code which is EHRPKAXP. If you are shopping during September and spending between £25 and £150 then please use this code and you will receive a little gift in the post in early October.
Julie
shop now

No comments:

Post a Comment