Wednesday 9 September 2015

Weekly Deals

Hello there!
It’s Wednesday again which means it’s time for the Weekly Deals. There are 2 punches on offer this week which I always think is great! I have an order going in this evening around 8pm so if you would like to add to my order please do let me know.

Here is a card I haven’t shared before using the Flower Medallion punch which co-ordinates with the Crazy About You stamp set.
A little tip for you! This punch also matches our brand new Flurry of Wishes stamp set too as it punches out the snowflake on the top left of the picture below.

Hope you have a happy Wednesday!

 I have created a new Online Code which is EHRPKAXP. If you are shopping during September and spending between £25 and £150 then please use this code and you will receive a little gift in the post in early October. 
Julie
shop now


No comments:

Post a Comment