Sunday 25 October 2015

Christmas Window

Good Morning! Phew I am still tired after a long day at my repeat All Day Stamp a Stack yesterday but what a lovely day. This was a repeat day with 18 ladies this time and was slightly less manic than my previous event! Next year I will be looking at offering 2 dates again but with equal numbers at each with a maximum of 24 people so please watch out for those in 2016.

Today I am sharing a card from the Tuesday Club event a couple of weeks ago which was part of the Hearth and Home makes that we did. This card was cased from Michelle Last who I think cased from Delys Cram which I shared with you on Friday! 
I am loving these dies and they have had a LOT of stick as they have been through the Big Shot over 1100 times. I have found though that they come out a lot easier with the new Precision Plate. I used the matching stamp set to stamp the trees behind in Mossy Meadow and then we sponged a Marina Mist sky and popped some vellum over the top of that.
I am loving that I can now easily add the little corded trim bow onto the star using the Fine Tip Glue pen, made it so much easier.

Well it’s the first day of my 9 days off from doing any events so I am going to enjoy unpacking my boxes from yesterday and a little family time. Love my classes but need a little time of with my family this week!

Here is the Online Code for October. Please use this code when shopping on my Online Store and spending between £25 and £150. If spending over £150 you will earn your own rewards.
4ZYTPM62
Julie
shop now
supplies

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment