Tuesday 6 October 2015

Peaceful Wreath

Good Morning! I hope you had nicer weather than we did yesterday, it was the perfect weather for crafting, dark and miserable outside with occasional showers! 
Today I am sharing another card from Saturday’s Stamp a Stack, which I think was my favourite one of the day. It was probably one of the most time consuming but I love the overall look and vintage effect of it.
I must admit I rolled a fair few of these “peace” words out for my ladies on Saturday, I was an expert with the Precision Base by the end of the day!
The stamp set used is the Peaceful Wreath which fortunately co-ordinates with the Wonderful Wreath framelits from last year to make it easier for those of you who purchased those last Christmas.
There was also a lot of inking with Crumb Cake ink on this card which added to the length of time to make the card. If you like this card as much as I do and would like to make it (plus 3 more of the same and another 20) then I still have a couple of spaces on my repeat class on Saturday 24th October. Just message me for more information or to reserve your seat.
Here is the Online Code for October. Please use this code when shopping on my Online Store and spending between £25 and £150. If spending over £150 you will earn your own rewards.
4ZYTPM62
Julie
shop now
supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. I love what you did with this card! I would love to share this on my blog for 'My Crafty Friends Monday' (a round up of amazing cards from amazing stampers!)! Please let me know if you would prefer that I didn't share it (of course I give you credit and link back to your blog!).
    Inky Hugs!

    ReplyDelete