Tuesday 20 October 2015

Penguin Parade for Coffee and Card

Hello there and welcome to my blog today. Today I am sharing the card for this weeks Coffee and Card session. I have used a LOT of Crumb Cake card and ink lately and the ladies have teased me about it so I decided to go for something completely different! This is a re-work of a card I did a few years ago and brings the Owl punch back out of the cupboard to make these cute little penguins!
 A normal A6 card blank was adapted at the front to create a frosty scene. I must say making this is a lot easier now we have the fine tip glue!
 I have 4 seats left for my All Day Craft Retreat on Saturday 21st November at Pudsey Congs Cricket Club. All the details are in the photo below. I promise there will be no penguins!

Here is the Online Code for October. Please use this code when shopping on my Online Store and spending between £25 and £150. If spending over £150 you will earn your own rewards.
4ZYTPM62
Julie
shop now
supplies

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment