Sunday 13 December 2015

Botanical Gardens

Hello there. I am very late up this morning as we had a much needed lie in. Our son Ross has got a temporary job for Christmas and it involves a very late (or maybe I should say early) pick up. It takes it out on all of us as I can't really get to sleep properly until I know he is home! A sign of things to come I suppose! 
Today I am sharing a card we made at my last Stamp a Stack of 2015. The paper, dies cuts and flower stamps are all from the Botanical Gardens range, the words are from another stamp set called Suite Sayings. 
 This is an amazing bundle in the new catalogue and I cannot wait to share more of it with you. I will be including the whole bundle (stamps, dies and papers) in my Retreat Day goody bags. I have 2 new DAY RETREATS that have gone live for booking. These will be limited to 10 people and I have one on Wednesday 23rd March and another on Saturday 26th March. You can find the details on Facebook HERE and HERE. Please note half the places have already gone for both events. No deposit is required until 2016.
I am placing my last order before Christmas tonight if you would like to add to it, then please email me. If you are not local then don't fear as my December Online Code Club is still open and will remain so until 30th December.
Julie
shop now

No comments:

Post a Comment