Monday 7 December 2015

Card for Cathy

Good Morning! Another Monday morning is here, cannot believe it's less than 20 days to Christmas now! I've been in London this weekend for a reunion with some of my Strictly Superfan Quiz friends and we went to see the lovely Myles in panto on Saturday evening which was fab! He stole the show!
 
Today I am sharing a card I made last week for our friend Cathy who we met on holiday this year. All the products are existing current products with the exception of the papers I have used which are from the male themed papers in the Spring/Summer catalogue. I have to say I LOVED making this but I cannot claim credit as it is based on a design on one of our Stampin Up demonstrator publications (a perk of being a demonstrator).
I think the 50 is quite subtle on the card and am thinking this could be framed afterwards, what do you think?
I haven't used the Fluttering embossing folder for an age so I thought it would be the perfect background for this make and I rubbed over the cardstock once I had embossed it, with a Sahara Sand ink pad and a sponge. I just realised as I typed this up that there is NO stamping on this project!! He he, how funny - it makes a nice change!
I will list all the products at the bottom of the post. As I mentioned, all of them are available now with the exception of the papers which will be available on 5th January. I will be running a class making this project and a matching home décor piece in the new year. Hope you can join me.
 There are now just a few days left to guarantee Christmas Delivery although orders are shipping very quickly at the moment. I will be placing my last order before Christmas on Saturday so if you would like to add onto my order on Saturday then please email me.
Thank you to the shoppers who have used this months code so far. I will be leaving this open until 31st December.

Julie
shop now
supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment