Monday 28 December 2015

Flowery Treat Bag

Hello and good morning! Today is a Monday that doesn't feel like a Monday and it's time for me to sort out the craft den! It's such a mess, but nothing that I can't sort out in a couple of hours with my tunes on and a cuppa! All the Christmas stamp sets have been packed away and I am currently working on lots of lovely new things from the new catalogue. I always love this time of year for making new starts in my business.
Today I am sharing a treat bag made with some paper that is one of the exclusive freebies as part of the Sale-A-Bration offering and check out that lush wide Watermelon Wonder ribbon, love it!
 The stamp set I have used is also one of the SAB freebies too and I am sure it will be a popular one. I have used it a lot already! 
Just a couple of reminders about the Year End Sale and my Online Code that is ending for December on Wednesday evening.

Have a great Bank Holiday Monday!

Julie
shop now

No comments:

Post a Comment