Sunday 20 December 2015

Hello Sale-A-Bration 2016

 Hello there and Good Morning! Did you watch Strictly last night? I did of course and I have to say I was a little disappointed with the whole show overall, a little bit underwhelming as finals go! Think they built it up a bit too much. Was so pleased that I got to see last years Final in the studio. On the night I thought that Kellie deserved to win but I understand why Jay won, although he was the worst on the night to be fair! 

Anyway enough about Strictly and onto another favourite topic - Sale-A-Bration! It's no secret that Sale-A-Bration and the new Spring/Summer catalogue will soon be upon us (5th January) and it's something to look forward to after Christmas. Today I am sharing a make from my crafty session with Monica on Thursday. This one combines 2 stamp sets that you can earn for free during Sale-A-Bration.
 I've used a colour combo of Bermuda Bay and Old Olive and I love the new cute Bermuda Bay ribbon you can see on this project, in fact I am loving most of the new things from the catalogues!
Now I know I am tempting you with things from 5th January but there are still lots of fab things available in the Year End Sale that will be leaving us on 4th January so please don't miss out on these. I always get messages after the catalogues have finished asking for items that are no longer available, so consider this your warning!! He he!

Have a great Sunday whatever you are up to!

Julie
shop now

No comments:

Post a Comment