Tuesday 1 December 2015

Watercolour Words meet Garden in Bloom

Hello there. Back with another card from my Stamp a Stack last week. I have now finished all my classes for 2015 with the exception of my Coffee and Card sessions which will run until 15th December.
At my Stamp a Stacks I have recently added a one layer card. A lot of people love a more clean and simple look and with postage costs increasing this card is a great one to send in the post. Both of these sets are photopolymer sets and for maximum stamping quality I always use one of out Stampin Piercing Mats for extra cushioning. Next year I intend to be more organised with my preparation of birthday cards and with this design I have no excuse!
Although these are 2 different sets I do feel that they compliment each other very well

See you tomorrow
Julie
shop now
supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment