Thursday 17 March 2016

40th Birthday Card

Good Morning. I'd firstly like to thank you for the lovely comments left for me yesterday about my new studio, they were very welcome. Yesterday I ran 2 classes, one in the morning and one in the evening. My 10 for £10 class. It was very popular and I am hoping to be able to do more of these.

Today I am sharing ANOTHER card from my All Day Stamp a Stack, and I think I just have one more to share with you after this one. I love the new numbers dies, so useful and teamed with the Blushing  Bride Glimmer paper here, you get a lovely sparkle on your project.
 This is a simple make, no bells and whistles here but it shows off the Love Blossoms papers and the numbers die and can easily be replicated in any number of patterned papers and colour combinations.
I am running a repeat class on the 9th April. This will be a morning only class from 10am - 1pm and you will get £22 worth of products in your goodie bag to make 12 cards in the morning, 2 each of the designs below. The cost is £28 and includes drinks and cakes. If you are wanting a full day out I do have my Crafternoon Tea in the afternoon starting at 3pm so there would be a gap in between, however we have a Coffee Shop above my studio serving toasties and sandwiches and there is also a fab fabric and wool shop on the site too that you can visit!
Details of how to book for either of the events can be found on my Classes/Events page HERE and you can pay securely online to make a booking.
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment