Friday 18 March 2016

Crumb Cake Flower

Hi there and Happy Friday to you. Mr K is off work today so I am looking forward to having a bit of company and spending some time together. 

Today I am sharing the last of the All Day Stamp a Stack cards from 5th March (repeating the class as  a half dayer on 9th April if you fancy it). My ladies on a Tuesday morning pull my leg about my use of Crumb Cake as I use it SO much, but it just goes with everything doesn't it? I must admit I got down to my last few sheets a few weeks ago, was a very stressful time for me!
The card is stamped all over with little flowers from the Love Blossoms stamp set and heavily inked around the edges with the Crumb cake ink pad and a sponge.
 The main flower is from the Birthday Blossoms stamp set which is one of my "go-to" stamp sets at the moment, just love it and its so easy to watercolour.
 I hope you like todays offering and you have a great Friday!
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment