Wednesday 30 March 2016

Last of the ReTREAT projects

Hello there. Well the decorating is starting today, very exciting and cannot wait to see our new room finished. Today I am sharing the remaining ReTREAT day projects with you. I saw some amazing cards on Dena Rekow's BLOG. I am a big fan and I love what Dena did with the Botanical Gardens set so I CASED her style for this gift bag and matching card.
 The flowers on the gift bag have been stamped and then cut out with the dies. The flowers on the card were simply cut from coloured card stock. I think I prefer the flowers on the card.
I went for quite a bright combo of Melon Mambo, Calypso Coral and Cucumber Crush which was a contrast to the papers we used in the morning. We also used a bit of the lush Gold Foil card which goes so well with the black/white combo.
Really enjoyed making these projects but I am not rolling any more of those flowers out for a week or so! I was seeing them in my sleep for a few days, as I am sure most of my ladies were!
There are only 2 days left of Sale-A-Bration 2016. 2 days to get your hands on the free exclusive goodies. I will be closing my Online Code Club tomorrow at 9am, please make sure you order before then if you are wishing to take part and receive a gift in April.
Julie
shop now
supplies

1 comment:

  1. They are beautiful - striking and elegant. Everything you make is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete