Wednesday 29 June 2016

Christmas Bear

Today's make is a bit of a hybrid from 2 of my wonderful team members. The doubt z fold card is obviously one I have been making a lot of courtesy of Amanda and the Christmas bear was an idea I got from Julie. So grateful for such talent within our team from all the girls.
This was the 3rd and final card we made at my Baby Bear class. So far 13 ladies have taken this class with me and I have spaces for you to take this class on Saturday 16th July, just email me for details. For the best bear results I have found that Early Espresso, Soft Suede and Sahara Sand work for me and I stamp with the darkest first.  The hat and scarf are from the Snow Place stamp set which carried over from the Autumn/Winter catalogue. 
 I think this card would be particularly nice as a Baby's First Christmas card, what do you think?
 I will be closing my Online Code Club on Thursday lunch time so please do place your Online order before then if you want to receive a free gift in July.

Julie

shop now
supplies

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable! You have mastered Baby Bear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG soooo cute! I am just waiting for my bear stamp to be delivered, can't wait. Now I just have to get a stamp set that has the cute little hats and scarves in it lol Thanks for sharing your amazingness yet again Julie. Have a great week. Cheers Donna Z :)

    ReplyDelete