Saturday 25 June 2016

Final Hello Lovely Project Life makes

Hello and Happy Weekend to you! Today is a busy day for me as I have 2 classes at the studio, Christmas Cards in the morning and Baby Bear in the afternoon, lots of fun to be had I am sure!
Today I am sharing the last of my makes using the Project Life Hello Lovely cards.
Today's cards are the busiest ones and the fanciest designs, but are still relatively simple really. Just the added extra of a cut out flower from one of the smaller cards and a couple of die cut circles.
I think this little 10.5cm square card is my favourite out of the whole lot of them, just love the pop of peach and the patterned background.
 I thought you might like to see all the cards together. I think in all it took me about 1 hour to make them and most of that time was taken up with deciding what to do, rather than the doing! If you thought that the Hello Lovely Project Life cards were just for memory keeping then I hope I have convinced you otherwise!
 See you tomorrow

Julie
shop now
supplies

2 comments:

  1. Your cards are AMAZING! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie!
    Love your card set. I.posted a link to your blog with this week's sale flyer on my blog. I've been showcasing PL sets as cards (have posted one set and will be running more next week but haven't done any with Hello Lovely. I'm in a Christmas frame of mind LOL. Creative Blessings! Kelly

    ReplyDelete