Thursday 30 June 2016

Upcoming Classes and Events

Hello there! I thought I would take a few minutes to update you with spaces on upcoming classes during July. All of my classes can be found on my Facebook events page HERE or by clicking on the Classes and Events tab at the top of this blog.

A week on Saturday I have my July Crafternoon Tea on Saturday 9th July with 4 seats available. It's £25 for the craft project and a full afternoon tea with pink lemonade, sandwiches, mini savoury tarts, scones, cakes and of course plenty of tea (or coffee)
 My catering friend does a fab job of the afternoon tea and I provide the crafts!
 On Saturday 16th July I am hosting an ALL DAY BYOP (Bring Your Own Projects) Day. This is just  £10 for your seat for the day and you bring any craft to work on. I have 4 seats available for this day. Alternatively you can ask me to re-do any of the classes I have done recently that you may have missed out on.
 The following Saturday (23rd) I have my Foxy Friends product based class in the afternoon. We will make the frame below plus 2 cards and there is a price for the class with the punch and the class with the stamps and punch. All details for booking on can be found on my Classes and Events page
Of course I have all my other regular events in and between. If you would like to book onto any of them just drop me a line on thepaperhavenleeds@gmail.com

Julie
shop now

No comments:

Post a Comment