Friday 22 July 2016

Jar of Love

Hello! A couple of weeks ago I fell in love with a card shared by my talented team member Katy you can see it here. I was just in awe of this gorgeous card and tried to create a simpler version for a little soiree I organised to celebrate our friends 50th last week. I decided that it would look nice added to a frame and I had a few of these reasonably priced frames left from Ikea, so it became our project for the evening.
 The Pear Pizazz stems were stamped directly onto the background card and everything else was stamped on some scrap card and then cut out with the Big Shot.
The water stamp is a really useful stamp in this set and creates the perfect addition to the jar without having to re-create your own water etc.. 
 You can see my frame decorating the table for when our friend arrived at her surprise soiree! My studio is available for hire for all sorts of celebratory occasions, so if you fancy something a little different please do get in touch with me at thepaperhavenleeds@gmail.com


Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment