Friday 15 July 2016

Peace this Christmas

Hello there. This week I ran a my Christmas Card Club for 6 lovely ladies who all got 10 Christmas cards made for their 2016 stash. They all attended last month too so they have 20 handmade cards and envelopes ready to go for Christmas so far! I am having a break from this particular class in August but will be back with plenty of Christmas classes and events in September. 
This month we used the Peace this Christmas set and the ladies got it included in their kit, meaning they can make more cards at home.

We made 5 of this design and I have to say I am very much enjoying the Holly embossing folder that we used for the background.
 We coloured the decorative image with a Garden Green and Cherry Cobbler marker pen and raised this up with a dimensional.
 I hope you like this make? Have you started on your Christmas cards yet?

  I'll be back tomorrow with the second design from this class.

Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment