Friday 29 July 2016

Stamped Foxy

Hello and Happy Friday to you. Today I am sharing the final make from my Foxy class last weekend. We made the Foxy frame, the mouse card (I shared yesterday) and this card. The other 2 projects had critters made from the punch only so I felt like this last project had to have a stamped fox.
 I used Calypso Coral to stamp the fox and the Happy Birthday is from the Fresh Fruit stamp set. I kept the design simple as I wasn't sure how long the other projects would take, luckily everyone got all the projects made. 
 Just a little reminder that I will be closing my Code Club on Saturday so please do place an order ASAP or send me your order if you want to take advantage of this in July.
 Bonus Days also end on Sunday, last 3 days to earn your coupons for August.
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment