Monday 15 August 2016

Upcoming Events

Good Morning! 

It's may still be August but I have to let you know that my Christmas (sssshh) bookings are coming in thick and fast so I thought I had better schedule a blog post highlighting the events I have lined up for the festive season. The events with images below are in addition to my regular events which will still be running as usual and which can be found on my website or on my Facebook events page.

Returning once again is my popular Christmas ReTREAT Day which will be my 4th year. This is a full day (10am - 6pm) and as the name suggests, its a bit of a treat day. Brunch, Lunch and Afternoon Tea are included along with unlimited hot drinks all day AND a £50 goody bag to use on your Christmas themed projects.


After the success of my Bingo Night I also have 2 Christmas Themed BINGO nights, please note the projects will be exactly the same on each night, I have scheduled 2 nights in as they are likely to be popular.


Finally I have my Christmas Crafternoon Tea, again I have 2 dates but please be quick as the 17th December only has 3 seats left.


Of course there will be other events coming up that I haven't yet advertised but these are the main popular events that are open for bookings now. If you would like to attend any event then payment can be made securely via my website or by emailing me on thepaperhavenleeds@gmail.com

Julie
shop now

No comments:

Post a Comment