Sunday 11 September 2016

Memory Keeping with Project Life by Stampin' Up September Share



Hi there and welcome to September's Blog Share with the team members of Memory Keeping with Project Life by Stampin' Up! This month as most of us are just getting back into routines following long summer holidays we have selected to just share any layouts we have done, with no particular theme. 

I have been working on Evan's album recently and I am almost up to date with all of the holidays he has been on in fact I am sharing last years holiday photos today with you.
I chose to use the Good Vibes kit for these photos which is a new kit that was added to our range in June with the launch of the Annual Catalogue. It has some of the new In Colours within it and its quite a fun kit. The Accessory pack has copper accents which are really on trend at the moment, you can see some of them on the lettering in the photo below.
 Something I haven't done before was to cut up one of the 4X4 cards into 2X2 squares and I think it works really well for this layout.
 I also love the addition of the small photos in the small squares below too!
 I hope you like todays layout and it has given you some inspiration for this kit? Please take a look at my fellow Design Teams pages, I cannot wait to see them


Julie
shop now
supplies
SaveSaveSaveSave
SaveSave

2 comments:

  1. Your pages are full of life Julie! Loving them all.. especially the tip to cut up the 4x4 squares!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pages Julie, love the colours. Thanks for sharing xox

    ReplyDelete