Friday 16 September 2016

Merry Medley Background

Good Morning to you. Today is an exciting day for me as its the first day of my Annual Weekend Retreat which is now in its 4th year. I will be welcoming my ladies at a local hotel later on this afternoon and we will spend Friday to Sunday crafting away! Bliss! Hoping to get the dates for next years asap so watch this space!

As soon as I saw the Merry Medley background stamp I knew I had to purchase it and it hasn't disappointed. This is my first card with it, stamped it in Versamark and embossed with White embossing powder.
 Its not the easiest of cards as you are embossing a very large area and you have to make sure you get the full stamp inked up well.
I used the Holly Berry Happiness for the holly and the Stitched with Cheer stamps for the greeting.
Hope you like today's make, I will be back soon with something we are making at the retreat!
Julie
shop now
supplies

1 comment:

  1. Nice, I also must thinking what to made for this time of year...

    ReplyDelete