Friday 30 September 2016

Upcoming Classes

Hello there. I thought I would take the opportunity to update you on some of my upcoming classes today. Details of my Classes can usually be found on my Facebook events page HERE or on my Classes/Events page on my blog HERE
Today I will just be sharing a highlight of some of the classes

October Christmas Card Club
Wednesday 12th October 
7.15pm
We will use the Wonderful Year stamp set to create 10 Christmas cards in one evening, plus envelopes.
The cost is £26.00 to include the stamp set or £12.00 to share mine.

November Crafternoon Tea
Saturday 12th November 
3pm
We will be making Christmas Tags at this event, similar to these below.
Bookings for the Crafternoon Tea can be made by visiting my Classes/Events page and using the secure payment link. The cost is £25 per person which includes all the crafting and a full Afternoon Tea.

Ok one of my most favourite events is the Christmas ReTREAT day and this year I will have one on a Wednesday and a Saturday, details below. Included in this event will be the Cookie Cutter Bundle to use on your projects. If you already have this then you can choose £31.50 worth of alternative product.
 Here is one of the projects we will be making on the day. It really is a treat day out with no cooking or cleaning for you to do!
If you cannot make the ReTREAT day then I will be holding a class to make the Peg Wreath on Saturday 22nd October at 2pm.

I do hope you can make it to one of my events!
Julie
shop now

No comments:

Post a Comment