Wednesday 14 September 2016

Wonderful Year

Good Morning and welcome back to my blog today. Today I am sharing a card made last night at our Tuesday Club using one of my new favourite sets from the Autumn/Winter catalogue called Wonderful Year which has some really wonderful sentiments. I have teamed it with the popular Holly Berry Happiness punch which also kept my Coffee and Card ladies busy yesterday morning. 
You cannot really see from the photo but the rope is quite chunky so the card had quite a bit of construction with some of our adhesive foam strips.  I am loving the chalkboard effect with this stamp set and I added some extra "chalk residue" by going back over the embossed image with some White Craft ink on a sponge.
I hope you like this make, there are bound to be many more makes with this wonderful stamp set.
Thank you to those of you who have already used my code this month. We still have another 16 days left of the code and the goodies are building up nicely.
There are still loads of lovely bargains on the Clearance Rack and I have an order going in at 3pm today if you would like to add to it!
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment