Friday 30 December 2016

Another Sneak Peek!

Hello there and welcome back to my blog today. Today I have another sneak peek for you and like yesterday's card I made this one some time ago and sent it to Australia to celebrate Jane and Brian's 50th wedding anniversary a few weeks ago.
 Most of the products used are current products with the exception of the papers I have used for the background and the numbers. They are from the Falling in Love suite and are the most gorgeous papers, cannot wait to share more projects with them.
 The new Spring/Summer and Sale-A-Bration catalogues are live from Wednesday and my regular online customers should now be receiving their copies in the post.
If you are local to me then please contact me to arrange collection of your own copies or why not pop along to my Launch Events on Friday 13th January, I have 3 time slots available.
More information on these events can be found on my Facebook page HERE or on my Classes/Events tab on this blog.

I will be placing my last order of 2016 this evening. If you are local and would like to add to it then please do let me know or if you are wanting to take advantage of this months code then please ensure you order before 6pm. Many thanks


Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment