Sunday 15 January 2017

Box Frame Project

Good Morning! Today is an all day rehearsal for myself and Ross which we are both really looking forward to. Really enjoying working on a show with one of my children, I never thought I would see the day! Today I am sharing a project I designed back in December for a private birthday party I ran at the studio. The birthday lady asked to do a decorated box frame so I came up with this. Every time I look at it I think of the wonderful time Sarah and I had in York, which was almost 8 months ago now.
I have used various punches to make the flowers and the leaves are from the May flowers dies.
The sentiment, which is very appropriate for how I feel about Sarah, is from the Rose Wonder stamp set,
If you would like to work together with both of us Mrs K's then why not give our Facebook page a like and find out a little bit more about our monthly online classes.

Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment