Sunday 26 February 2017

All Day Events in March and April

Good Morning and Happy Sunday. Today I shall be spending most of my day rehearsing for the upcoming Made in Dagenham. Only 9 days to go! Yesterday I finished my events for 2 weeks, please note classes will not re-commence until week commencing 13th March. Thank you for your understanding.

I have 2 big events coming up in March and April, both with seats still available

Saturday 18th March sees my first All Day Stamp a Stack of the year, 3 seats left for this event.

And Saturday 1st April sees my Spring Craft Extravaganza Day (formerly known as Retreat Day). I have 7 seats left for this event. This is such a lovely treat day, you get Brunch, Lunch and Afternoon Tea plus a very very generous goody bag of products and this time we are using the Cool Treats bundle which is included in the cost.

To book a place on any of the events please email me here

Thanks for reading and have a happy Sunday.

Julie
shop now


1 comment:

  1. Wow, Julie, you're one busy, talented, creative woman. Wish I lived closer and could attend your classes. I just recently joined Stampin' Up and am struggling with getting all the supplies I need. YIKES!! Just spent a fortune on my cc this month. Ha!!! But at least I'm getting some freebees from the little book. God bless you in all your projects. You're awesome. Hugs, Syl xxooo

    ReplyDelete