Wednesday 29 March 2017

Goodbye In Colours 2015-2017

Good Morning! Today is a bit of a public service announcement, call it what you will, but for the last few days I have been letting my customers know about the In Colours for 2015-2017 that will be retiring. If you own the following colour ink pads and don't have the ink refills for these then I strongly recommend you order them as soon as poss! 
The colours from top left are Cucumber Crush, Delightful Dijon, Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe and Watermelon Wonder.
I have included a photo of a project with one of the colours featured but I cannot find a photo with Cucumber Crush! I guess I will miss that one the least but all three on the bottom row will be missed
So here is a cute shirt in Delightful Dijon!
The ribbon and the paler stamping is Mint Macaron
The card base, ribbon and the teddy are all Tip Top Taupe.
Watermelon Wonder is featured on this card in 3 places! I think I will miss this one the most!
If you want to order these I will be placing my last order on Friday 31st March in the evening so please do let me know if you would like ink refills and/or card ordering as I envisage these will all be gone by mid April.
Julie
shop now


No comments:

Post a Comment