Wednesday 7 June 2017

Birthday Memories Papers

Hello there and welcome to my blog today. After a couple of weeks of blogging every day in the lead up to the launch of the new catalogue I should now be back to my usual routine of blogging 4 times a week on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. 
Today I am sharing a card I made a few weeks ago for a 1st Birthday party that I attended for a friends little girl. 
This card is totally CASED from the lovely Mikaela Titheridge who did a wonderful presentation based around the Birthday Memories Suite back at the beginning of April at our Onstage event in Amsterdam. You can see Mikaela's wonderful designs HERE
 I only purchased the papers from this suite and I cut the little creatures out. The background is simply some Whisper White card sponged with Pool Party ink for the sky and Pear Pizazz ink for the grass.
 Because I didn't feel I had room for a 1 on the front I added one on the inside!
Hope you like today's make!



Julie

shop now

join my team

supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment