Sunday 9 July 2017

Graceful Garden Stamp set

Hi there and welcome to my blog today. Today I am starting a little share of the cards we made at my All Day Stamp a Stack last Saturday. These events are very popular as we make 24 cards in one day and I am already taking bookings for my Christmas events on 7th October and 21st October, you can find more details on those HERE
This was the first card I designed for this event, the cards have to be fairly simple but also interesting too and as it turns out on this particular session we had a lot of colouring in to do!
The roses are created by using the marker pens to ink up the stamp rather than ink pads and then they are coloured in with the ink pads and a blender pen.
My ladies received a full pack of the Petal Garden papers and the Wood Textures papers in their kit along with a reel of ribbon, there is always a lot left over!

If you fancy getting your hands on any of these goodies then we have the fab BONUS DAYS offer this month when you can earn a £4.50 coupon to spend in August with every £45 you spend in July! 
And don't forget my Online Code to use when spending over £25 too!
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment