Wednesday 5 July 2017

More Tranquil Tulips!

 Good Morning and happy Wednesday to you. You may have noticed that I missed a blog on Monday? It was my birthday so I decided to have a day off from blogging! 
Today I am sharing ANOTHER make with the Tranquil Tulips which I think has been my most used stamp set so far in the new catalogue, and I have another make to share with you next week using it too!
 We made this at Coffee and Card last week and the ladies all loved the crinkly seam binding ribbon and commented on what nice bows it ties! Have to say it was my first time using it and it is so soft!
I did get a little carried away and made 2 of the same, never know when you need a spare!
Inside the card got a little love as you know I like to do! 

I have my new Online Code set up for July if you are shopping on my store! Don't forget we have the FAB BONUS DAYS promo on all through July.
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! LOVE the colors, especially the two tone leave. Just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! One of my fav sets from the new catalog too! Tranquil Tulips makes such beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete