Friday 25 August 2017

Graceful Garden for Stamp A Stack

Hey there and a happy Friday to you! DO you know I often think that I start my blog the same each time and think there are only so many ways I can say Hi and welcome! So anyway, welcome to my blog on this Friday morning and I hope you enjoy today's make!

Today I am sharing a card we made at Stamp a Stack at the end of July. I have recently changed from monthly Stamp a Stacks to bi-monthly and my next one will be on Friday 29th September. We make 10 cards at the class which is 2.5 hours long.
This card was made using one of my fave sets from the Annual Catalogue, Graceful Garden. I have used it many times but not so much with the larger stamp, I tend to go for the smaller rose. I have to say that I CASED this card from the amazing Connie Collins and you can find her design HERE, just love her work!
 I love the trellis stamp that I have used on the corners of the Very Vanilla piece, just adds an extra bit of interest to the card, I hope you agree?
A little bit of the Crumb Cake weave ribbon and some Linen Thread just finishes the card off nicely!
Thank you to those who have used my code this month, remember if you spend £45 or more you will get the All Star Tutorial Bundle emailed to you completely FREE, A PDF of 12 amazing tutorials from demonstrators all over the world.

You can also purchase this as a one off for £12
Or subscribe to 6 months for just the cost of 5 months!
Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment