Monday 11 September 2017

Upcoming Classes at The Paper Haven

Good Morning and a very happy start of a new week to you. I missed a blog post yesterday as this weekend was spent moving our eldest son Ross into his university accommodation. For those of you who have been reading my blog for a long time, he was only 8 when I started my blog almost 10 years ago! Here is a photo of us, thought you might like to see it!

I wanted to do an update about my upcoming classes at the studio. I think all of the classes coming up in the next 4-6 weeks have now been added to my Facebook page HERE

HEARTS COME HOME AFTERNOON
4 seats left
Saturday 16th September - 2pm
 OMG the Hearts come Home bundle in the new Autumn/Winter catalogue is just my FAVOURITE and I cannot wait to run this class. Cute little houses and Christmas scenes can be created in no time!

The class includes this amazing bundle which is worth £43.00 and it's going to be your GO TO set for this Christmas season! 
*PLEASE NOTE IT IS NOW TOO LATE TO ORDER THE BUNDLE IN TIME FOR CLASS. THERE ARE 2 OPTIONS
OPTION 1 - STILL ORDER THE BUNDLE AND COLLECT AT A LATER DATE AND USE MY SUPPLIES.
OPTION 2 - TAKE THE CLASS FOR £15.00 WITH NO BUNDLE INCLUDED AND USE MY SUPPLIES*
Credit and Debit Card Acceptance for small business with Paya Card Processing Services

ALL DAY CHRISTMAS STAMP A STACK - MIDWEEK
8 SEATS LEFT


Make 24 cards in one day
£40 per person includes goody bag and lunch

Credit and Debit Card Acceptance for small business with Paya Card Processing Services

PAINTED HARVEST TECHNIQUE CLASS
8 seats left
 Saturday 14th October 
10am
£38 per person
Includes the stamp set and leaf punch (worth £30)

Credit and Debit Card Acceptance for small business with Paya Card Processing Services

CRAFTERNOON TEA
10 seats left
Saturday 14th October
3pm
£25 per person
Make a lovely craft project then enjoy a full afternoon tea
Credit and Debit Card Acceptance for small business with Paya Card Processing Services

I am also really excited to let you know that I have a lovely tutor coming in to teach Modern Calligraphy on Saturday 29th October. The lovely Caron from The Creative Nib will deal with your bookings direct and you can find out all about the workshop by clicking on the image below
I am so excited to learn this skill myself too!

Thank you to those of you who have used my Online Code so far this month. Last months gifts will be going out today or tomorrow.

Here is the Online Code for September please use when spending between £25 and £150 and remember if you spend £45 or more you will get the All Star Tutorial Bundle emailed to you completely FREE, A PDF of 12 amazing tutorials from demonstrators all over the world.
You can also purchase this as a one off for £12

Julie
shop now
join my team

No comments:

Post a Comment