Tuesday 26 December 2017

Painted Harvest Bundle

Hello there, I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and are enjoying the festivities. Today I am sharing a card I made ages ago with the wonderful Painted Harvest Bundle which IS carrying over into 2018 however there will no longer be the 10% saving on it so if you love the sunflower stamps and the Leaf Punch, now is the time to get them. 

This card was completely CASED from the uber talented Mercedes Weber and you can find her design HERE. We made it at my Coffee and Card a while back and I think it's a great example of an alternative look for the Sunflowers using different colours.
As you can see I have inked most of the pieces with Crumb Cake ink to give it a vintage look.
The lovely little label is created by using the Everyday Label punch and then trimming it down with some scissors. 
There are only a few days left to reserve the hot new tool the Stamparatus! Click the image below to secure yours, the only chance you will have until June and no payment needed until it ships in March!
We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
Or you can purchase them as a one off payment

Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment