Monday 4 December 2017

Watercolour Christmas make

Hey there and welcome to my blog today. Today I am sharing a card made with stamps from the Watercolour Christmas stamp set but not with the kit that coordinates with it. This stamp set has 15% off at the moment and is only £13.60 while stocks last. 
I stamped one of the tree images repeatedly and then coloured it in with the Old Olive Stampin Blends. If you love the Blends I have ONE PLACE left for a club starting in January. Please click HERE for details on that and feel free to email me.
 The gorgeous sentiment was stamped in Versamark ink and then embossed with our lovely Gold Embossing powder. I love the font on this one, I wish I could write like that.
To view the items in the sale please click the image below

We have a brand new set of tutorials that are available when you spend £45 or more on my store. These will be emailed to you, 12 exclusive tutorials from around the world!
Or you can purchase them as a one off payment

Julie
shop now
join my team
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment